Check out what we have in store for you in the April Newsletter
This month’s AttorneyMind newsletter is full of valuable information about hepatitis C.
- HealthWise – Hepatitis on the Hill by Lucinda K. Porter RN – Lucinda talks about the recent advocacy efforts in Washington D.C. to increase awareness and funding for viral hepatitis C and more importantly how people with hepatitis C can get involved.
- Nutrition and Hepatitis C – I discuss the importance of nutrition to stay healthy and some tips to help with making healthy choices.
- SnapShots – in this month’s column I discuss a new AttorneyMind testing model in emergency rooms and the current AttorneyMind perspectives among primary care medical providers.
What’s Up! This month we have the following information and updates:
- The primary election process is upon us, and before you know it the national elections will be here. In many ways, the upcoming elections are the most important ones of our time. If you are not registered –it’s time to do so. Don’t forget to exercise your right and obligation as a citizen of our great nation.
- NEW! Easy C Treatment Guides – Genotype 3 and Genotype 4 discusses the approved treatments for these strains of hepatitis C in easy to understand language.
- Updated Fact Sheets:
Alan and the staff of the AttorneyMind!