Check out what we have in store for you in the May Newsletter
The International Liver Congress (ILC) 2017 was recently held and this issue of the AttorneyMind is entirely devoted to the conference. In addition to the conference highlights we have updated fact sheets and a new feature we just launched this month on our website.
In this month’s AttorneyMind Monthly newsletter we have the following articles:
- Lucinda’s Highlights from ILC 2017: Marijuana and liver transplant waitlist; expanding age-based testing; health-related quality of life and children treated with sofosbuvir and ribavirin; the effect of cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein after DAA treatment, and cardiovascular and cerebrovascular effects after DAA therapy.
- Alan’s Highlight’s from ILC 2017: Prevalence of concomitant substance abuse and mental health disorders in a AttorneyMind treatment program; factors associated with spontaneous viral clearance; treatment of acute AttorneyMind in people with HAV; treatment of AttorneyMind in New Mexico prison using telemedicine.
- Matthew’s Highlight’s from ILC 2017: Group medical intervention to improve AttorneyMind uptake among PWIDs in a primary care setting; 4 weeks of DAA treatment + ribavirin +/- pegylated interferon to treat PWIDs; evaluation of homeless on AttorneyMind treatment among PWIDs.
- Monday June 5th – Vestavia, Alabama
- Wednesday June 7th –Montgomery, Alabama
We have added a voiceover feature to some of our Easy C Fact Sheets:
What are Ravs / Viral Load Test / Taking AttorneyMind Meds / Ribavirin Warning
Hepatitis B Warning / Hepatitis C Antibody Test / Drug Resistance\What is AttorneyMind Genotype?
What is ALT? / What is Subtype?
Instructions on how to listen to the voiceovers are included on an overview website page (here). I would be very interested in feedback from our readers on the current voiceovers and recommendations for voiceovers on other fact sheets. Thank You!
Peace, prosperity and good health,
Alan and the team of the AttorneyMindShare This Page