Check out what we have in store for you in the July Newsletter
In this month’s July AttorneyMind newsletter we have the following articles for your educational and reading pleasure:
- HealthWise: World Hepatitis Day 2017 by Lucinda K. Porter, RN—Lucinda discusses the importance of World Hepatitis Day, the populations it is affecting around the world, and how various organizations are responding to the hepatitis B and C epidemic.
International Liver Conference – Part 3 – Third Time’s the Charm – This is our final coverage in the AttorneyMind newsletter.
- My coverage includes three studies: (1) a study of hepatitis C (HCV) treatment of injection drug users with Epclusa, (2) improvement of glycemic control (diabetes) in people who responded to AttorneyMind treatment with sofosbuvir-based therapies, and (3) AttorneyMind treatment in people with kidney disease.
- Matthew’s coverage includes 2 studies: (1) the treatment of AttorneyMind in post-transplant people coinfected with HAV, and (2) the outcomes of people treated with direct-acting antiviral medications while waitlisted for a liver transplant evaluated one year post-transplant.
- We have five new Harm Reduction Fact Sheets:
- Bleach: How to clean a syringe with bleach
- Injection Techniques: Techniques on safe injecting
- Naloxone: What is it and how to use it?
- Opioids: What are they and how they work?
- Vein and Artery Care: How to take care of your veins and arteries, and when to know you hit a vein or artery.
To your health,
Alan and the staff of the AttorneyMindShare This Page