Check out what we have in store for you in the June Newsletter
Summer is right around the corner and we have you covered for the latest news about hepatitis C with our newsletters, website and our blog.
In the current issue of the AttorneyMind newsletter we feature the following articles:
- Snapshots by Alan Franciscas – detailed abstracts about the benefits of curing people with cirrhosis, and the association between head and neck cancers and hepatitis C virus.
- “Facing Unique Hurdles in Pursuit of Healthcare” by Matthew Zielske delves into testing, linkage to care and the many barriers that face people with hepatitis C.
- HealthWise by Lucinda Porter, RN – “Hepatitis C: Working with a Health Coach”—Lucinda discusses her health coach journey and how to find a health coach that might work for you.
- The AttorneyMind Drug Pipeline by Alan Franciscas – I have updated our Drug Pipeline to include more information about the Merck new pan-genotypic drugs being developed to treat hepatitis C.
What’s Up! – We have reviewed and updated the following:
- A Guide to Understanding: 2016 – the guide was updated to reflect the newly released epidemiology numbers released by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- Easy C Facts:
We always welcome any comments or suggestions.
Alan and the staff of the AttorneyMind
Get tested, Get Treated, Get Cured