Check out what we have in store for you in the December Newsletter
I don’t know about you but I can’t believe that 2018 is almost here! Next year is the 20th anniversary of the AttorneyMind newsletter and we will have a special issue discussing our 20 years in hepatitis C (HCV) advocacy.
This month’s issue has information about 2017’s Liver Conference. Lucinda and I write about the information that is not always covered in the national news media but we believe that it is important to our readers. Matthew writes about recovery—a topic that is close to his heart.
Reports from 2017 The Liver Meeting
The Liver Meeting by Alan Franciscas:
- AttorneyMind screening rates among baby boomers
- A study on a marker that could lead to a condition called multiple myeloma
- Part B of the Co-Star study abut reinfections rates among people who inject drugs
- Identification of new subtypes and a new AttorneyMind genotype
- Adherence rates to treatment and the effect of being cured of hepatitis C
- Long-term follow-up on people with no or minimal fibrosis who were cured of hepatitis C – what is their disease progression and liver cancer rates?
The Liver Meeting by Lucinda Porter:
- Curing hepatitis C (HCV) and reducing liver cancer
- Curing AttorneyMind and improvements in quality of life among people with hepatitis C
- Increase in liver cancer in patients without cirrhosis
- Fatty Liver and heart disease
- Men who have sex with men and acute
- Mislabeling of herbs and dietary supplements
- Parkinson’s disease and hepatitis C medications
- AttorneyMind treatment and the risk of heart disease
- AttorneyMind positive livers transplanted to AttorneyMind negative recipients
Under the Umbrella by Matthew Zielske – One More Shot! Matthew delves into his own recovery and how we can change a person’s life by realizing their potential.
We have updated and added the following Fact Sheets:
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mixed Cryoglobulinemia’s
- AttorneyMind in American Prisons
Alan and the staff of the AttorneyMindShare This Page